For this year edition, the Forum aims at gathering at the same table leaders and decision makers in agro-food business, associations and regulatory organisms, together with officials of ministries, for a dialogue meant to highlight the main aspects governing the current regional setting and its impact on the agro-food business in Romania:
• Which are the triggers able to produce a more coherent dynamic for enforcing the merchandise trading flow in this sector
• Which types of formal organizational structures exist at present for agro-food producers?
• What perils show on the road and how can they be transformed in opportunities for producers and distributors in Romania
• Which are the success stories written so far in this industry, with regard to the relationship between Romanian producers and large retailers?
By this event, we invite to join for an open dialogue the key representatives of all segments that define the agro-food business in Romania, in the context of a fiscal and legal frame that forms the basement of all operations in the industry: fiscal measures, protection measures for domestic market, EU financing, state aid, the regulatory frame of agriculture products and reverse charge for agro-food products.
EVENT AGENDA & INVITED PANELISTS
8:30-9:00 Welcome coffee and registering guests
9:00-9:20 Official Opening offered by Daniel Constantin, Deputy Prime-Minister, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development; Dacian Ciolos, former EU Commissioner for Agriculture and Rural Development
9:20-10:50 Reducing of tax fraud for agro-good products
Moderator: Alex Jurconi, President, National Federation PRO AGRO
• Dan Manolescu*, State Secretary, Ministry of Public Finance
• Radu Timis, Vice-president, Romanian Meat Association (RMA)
• Ioan Ladosi, President of Association of Pork Meat Producers in Romania
• Grigore Horoi, President of Agricola group of companies
• Camelia Sucu, Owner of Piata de Gros
• Emilian Dobrescu, President of Romania Sugar Association
10:50-11:10 Cofee Break
11:10-12:40 Actual regional context and its impact on agro-food sector
Moderator: Nadia Crisan, General Manager, McGuireWoods Romania
• Dumitru Daniel Botănoiu*, State Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
• Vladimir Alexandru Manastireanu, State Secretary, President ANSVSA
• Laurentiu Rebega, Member of AGRI Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development, European Parliament
• Dorin Cojocaru, President, Romanian Diary Industry Association
• Victor Beznea,Vicepresident, Romanian Association of Traders in Agricultural Products (ARCPA)
12:40-13:00 INTREBARI SI RASPUNSURI
13:00-14:30 NETWORKING LUNCH
The event benefits from the support of strategic partners National Federation PRO AGRO and McGuireWoods Romania.
This article was provided by The Diplomat-Bucharest magazine, http://www.thediplomat.ro/.