Alex Milcev, EY: Starts the countdown for the unique statement

The single statement is generally filed by taxpayers who, prior to 1st January 2018, are completing the Statement of Income from Romania - Form 200, or the Declaration of Income realized from abroad - Form 201.


For more information, please see the Romanian version of the article, here.